Re: latin1.enc

From: Jackman
Subject: Re: latin1.enc
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:43:10 -0700

Thank you all for the help.  This seems to be a common problem
considering there are a number of these types of questions in the
archives.  Would it be worth trying to get this question and others in
a "Frequently Screwed Up Things People Do" section on the installation
instructions page?  Thanks.

Andrew Jackman.
KD7NYQ.