Re: small phrase to small png

From: Bo Herlin
Subject: Re: small phrase to small png
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:00:37 +0200

yepp, ps2png works fine, but the resolution is lo when i use --preview.
Any suggestion on how to enhance this?

Stan Mulder wrote:
In addition to the other suggestions, if you are on Linux/Unix, after using the --preview command you can convert the eps file to an image with:

ps2png <filename.eps>

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Insert
\layout{ raggedright = ##t }
in your file if you dont want your notes spread out over the
full line width.

   /Mats

Bo Herlin wrote:

Yes, but I was hoping for a "shorter" picture of the measure for something as short as { c' d' e' f' } which results in a 627x41 pixel image, when it could be something like 250x41.

Maurizio Tomasi wrote:

Bo Herlin wrote:

Hi

I am wondering if someone can help me figuring out how i can get a small png or eps picture out of a small phrase of say 4 notes? I dont want a whole page or anything, just the bar with the notes. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance
/Bo

Use --preview from the command line.

Maurizio.