Re: Huge memory usage!

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: Huge memory usage!
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:03:39 +0800

Hi,

I think many of the failed barchecks was because of something like
\acciaccatura \stemDown cis32 a4

I will have to change them to
\acciaccatura { \stemDown cis32 } a4

also, having more than 1  \acciaccatura causes an error,
example, \acciaccatura cis32 \acciaccatura dis32 a4

therefore,
  \time 6/8
  cis( b4) \acciaccatura \times 2/3 { \stemUp cis32([ \acciaccatura b
\acciaccatura a] }
  b8.)[ cis16-. d8-.] |

has to be changed into

\time 6/8
        cis8( b4) \acciaccatura { \times 2/3 {  cis32([ b a] } }
        b8.)[ cis16-. d8-.]

As for,

\time 6/8
r1

its because in noteworthy composer, thats the value for a full bar rest.

Is there any way to place a fullbar rest just by detecting the time signature?
so there wont need to figure out to use R1 or R2 so on...

:)_Joshua