Re: Ossia above staff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Ossia above staff
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:47:44 +0200

I turn this into a feature request (alternatively a question to
those who are more competent than me).

Is there any way to produce an ossia that begins in the middle of
a score line and is printed above the main stave?

   /Mats

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

Are you refering to something similar to the ossia.ly example
in Tips and Tricks document?

Yes.

In that case, use Solution 2 in the example and just move the
ossia Staff before the main Staff in the \score{...}.

But that way my ossia Staff will not be instantiated at the place I want it. Actually the 2nd Solution is not an ossia, because the staff starts at the beginning of the line, not the place where it should.

So that tip is not correct at all.

Bert

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing