Re: Ossia above staff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Ossia above staff
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 09:56:26 +0200

I just discovered the example called staff-container.ly in the
Tips and Tricks document, that might provide a solution to this
problem. I haven't tried to work out the details, though.

   /Mats

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
I'd be happy to donate for this as well. And not to forget multiple ossias in the same line.

Bert

Hans Forbrich írta:

I second that, together with an offer for a modest amount of funding.
Note that the ossia samples to which I have access include the following features:

1) above the 'master' 2) smaller font
3) may start at location other than bar line
4) dashed lines (lined up with bar lines) join master to ossia

Samples are in Schirmer's Operatic Anthology (Vol V - bass). let me know if copies are required.

/Hans

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems