Re: \markup adjustments

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: \markup adjustments
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 00:38:48 -0700

On 4-May-05, at 5:57 AM, David Bobroff wrote:

I have a small orchestral score. I have a global section which contains
things like rehearsal letters, repeats and tempo markings.  There is
only a single tempo marking at the beginning.  How can I adjust its
position in individual parts?

Adjusting the position of the metronome mark is easy; just look in
the manual and the internals to see what property to adjust.

To adjust the position of the metronome marking in only individual
parts is a bit more complicated.  Either use tags or create a separate
section ("partglobal", in addition to your "global"), which is only included
in the individual parts.

Cheers,
- Graham