dot following barline

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: dot following barline
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:39:02 -0400

Do we have a way to put the barline between the notehead and the dot?
It's fairly common in modern mensurstriche editions, and the later
Dowland facsimiles that I'm transcribing these days do it as well.

I mean a case like:

\time 4/4
a4 b4 c4 d4. | e8

It would be good to be able to tell lilypond that the d notehead should be to
the
left of the bar, but the dot should be to the right.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139