Strange fonts

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Strange fonts
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:34:14 +0100

Hi,
I have installed Lily 2.4.5 from tarball onto a Gentoo system.
However, all the output (including the doc examples) have only basic font rendering.
The fonts have funny spacing and it looks like it isn't linking to decent fonts.
Difficult to explain, really.

Where could I start to track down what is going on?

Lilypond 2.4.5
Tetex 2.0.2-r5

I have tried a *very* basic test in LaTeX-the typical "hello world" example, and that is OK.
dvips reports that the test uses cmr10.

Regards,
Ralph

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Access, copying, dissemination or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you have received this message in error, please contact me on the above number.