Re: Installing Lilypond under W2K

From: Christ van Willegen
Subject: Re: Installing Lilypond under W2K
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:27:20 +0200

Hi Mats, all,

> I'm not sure how that answers the original question.
> Rob, have you tried to just rerun the installation program again,
> that usually helps.

What Bertalan meant, was that this 'No Package' step (running the
post-install) can sometimes take a long time. I recently installed
Lilypond (from scratch) on a new PC, and this step easily took over 5
minutes..

If you abort the installation procedure at that point, you'll have to
re-run the setup.exe again.

HTH!

Christ van Willegen