Re: Limit on lilypond-book

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Limit on lilypond-book
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:53:51 +0200

Herman Grootaers wrote:
I am in the process of finishing a book for our church-choir in church-slavic, but in modern cyrillic, which contains of 127 pieces, some are versions on the same text.

However Lilpond-book breaks after about the 105 file, it does not continue to process the rest of the files in the input-file.

There are 555 *eps-files, 92 *ly files, and 184 *tex* files in the outputdirectory.

Because this error occure more than once, I ask myself if there are any limits on open files in lilypond-book, or that there is a non-documented feature (aka as a bug) in play.

bug. Report please.