[lilypond 2.2.0] drums.scm

From: pascal lawrynowicz
Subject: [lilypond 2.2.0] drums.scm
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 14:00:59 +0200

Hi,
I try to work with Lilypond-2.2.0 for my website www.percunivers.com and other professionnal applications.

As a drummer I'm really intersted by the drum notation, and I start using lilypond this way. I cannot find the file : "drums.scm" in the tutorial it should be in /usr/share/lilypond/2.2.0/scm, but no I cannot find it.
I think I cannot write drum music without it.
Where can I find it?
Is there another way to write drums?
Where can I find templates for drums notation?

I try with other versions (2.4.X) and cannot find the file.

lilypond-2.2.0-2mdk.i586.rpm
mandrake 10.1
kernel 2.6.8.1-10mdksmp

Thanks,