TEXMF variable needs to be set on Cygwin

From: Charles Cave
Subject: TEXMF variable needs to be set on Cygwin
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:40:04 +1000

In my earlier post I descrived a problem running Lilypond.  I have worked
around that problem by setting the variable TEXMF, but now I get
a new message!  I now have a choice of files to donwload
from the lilypond.org site. Which file do I download for Cygwin????

echo $TEXMF
/usr/share/lilypond/2.4.6

dev-charlesc:/cygdrive/d/Charles> lilypond lil.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.4.6
Processing `lil.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music... error: can't find `ecrm10.pfa'
Install the ec-mftraced package from http://lilypond.org/download/fonts/. Abort
ng

Charles Cave
Sydney, NSW, Australia