Re: Importing other files

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Importing other files
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 01:29:39 -0700

On 18-May-05, at 1:25 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
On 15-May-05, at 11:00 AM, Alberto Simões wrote:
I'm typesetting a sonatinen with four parts. I would like to have a part in different files, and combining them all together.

I'm almost sure there should be an \import{file.ly} command, but I can't find the docs for it. Can anybody give me an hint?

The word is "include". It's not in the manual; I'll fix that right now.

Actually, it's mentioned in the tutorial:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/An- orchestral-part.html

I'm still adding it to the non-tutorial section of the manual.
- Graham