Re: Missing Font

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Missing Font
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:09:26 +0200

Will Oram wrote:
The monospace font problem is gone now, so I can't test it. However, it did refuse to operate when I was functioning with dead links in /.fonts this morning. I got a similar warning message to the error I posted at the start of this thread.

ok.

It's a great idea, and I could make use of it. I personally still have a desire to stay in Terminal, but for the millions of Mac users out there, this will offer a significant boost in public awareness.

you can also run it in the terminal,

  /usr/bin/python
     <path-to>LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/script
     <path-to>LilyPond.app
     <path-to>foo.ly