Preprocessing ly files

From: address@hidden
Subject: Preprocessing ly files
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:51:30 +0200

Is there a simple way to filter a lilypond file trough a preprocessor so that
some lilypond instructions are executed or not according to some general
directive?
For example, if I have lilypond source written for F horn and wont to run it for
Eb horn also I would like to have a macro directive like (C preprocessor idiom)

#ifdef EB_HORN
\transpose c d
#endif

Is there something like this already available or can it be easyly implemented?

Thank you for your help,

Antonio Palamà

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it