Re: postfix

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: postfix
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:01:16 -0400

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 09:11 am, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Why not simply try and see?

I'm sure it works.  I don't understand the policy.  I thought that all
of that sort of thing was going to have to be postfixed.  I've been
doing it for a while, because I thought it was expected.  Is postfix
in the future, or never?  And sorry for not changing to the user list.
I simply missed that.  No bug here.  :-) daveA

 You can insert spaces for example in

--
The only technical exercises for all guitarists worth a lifetime
of practice: "Dynamic Guitar Technique".  Nothing else is close.