Re: Lilypond and Latex on Windows

From: Matthias Warkentin
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Latex on Windows
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:13:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

Thanks for your answer! By using the cygwin bash I was
at least able to process lilbook.tex. But still some
problems occured, e.g. when I wanted to view the .dvi
file the following message was shown:

Error: Cannot find PS header file
music-drawing-routines.ps.

...and the dvi file contained many faults. After
converting it to ps and pdf I could recognize the
result, yet I'm not sure whether there was still
something missing.

But when I try to apply the same to my own files,
several latex errors occur; e.g. "play.sty not found"
or "text line vontains an invalid character". So what
happens when I use latex in the Cygwin bash instead of
the latex button in winedit?

Best wishes,
Matthias

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de