Re: Choir Staffs

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Choir Staffs
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:41:55 +0200

Why not take a look at the example templates in the manual, especially
the one for SATB vocal score should be very close to what you want.

   /Mats

Roman Käppeler wrote:
Hi all,

sorry I am too stupid to setup a Choir-Staff in which I have a "Tenor I"
and "Tenor II" in one Line and a "Bass I" and "Bass II" in the other
line. Beams in Tenor I/Bass I should be up and beams in Tenor II/BassII
should be directed down. Both TenorI/II, BassI/II should have lyrics.

Does anyone have an example for this? I can't do this from the manual...

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology