Computer Modern fonts in Windows native

From: VSD
Subject: Computer Modern fonts in Windows native
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:00:05 +0200

Hi all,

I'm a complete Lilypond newbie and this is my first post. First of all I want to thank all the developers and contributors for providing such gorgeous piece of software.

I have been running cygwin lily 2.4.6 and now I've updated to the native windows port 2.5.26. The default text fonts for 2.4.6 are the Computer Modern set, which are in cygwin\usr\share\texmf\fonts, I think. But the native win version comes without these fonts and the scores use BitstreamVeraSans for text.

What should I do to use CM fonts in the native windows version? If I need to install them in Windows, does someone know which ones and how?

Many thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Vicent