Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

wow, it works out of the box with hebrew.

I am excited! thanks.

I infact accidently install 2.15 into root so I will
download a newer version and place it in my home.
Unfortunetly I still need an older version for
lilyxml...

That said. I have another problem.

all my old notation which is a book of songs uses no
includes. I need a way of doing this in the new
version but so much has changed since 2.26 that I am
not sure where to begin.

I copied the template from the docs but it uses
relative mode whereas my original files use absolute.
In trying to remove the

  melody = \relative c' {

lilypond choked.

What I need is a template with no this = that but a
score block with header, notes and lyrics

Thanks, boy lilypond has come a long way.

Aaron