Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex=part3

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex=part3
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:42:55 -0700 (PDT)

same again yahoo sent it without my wanting to ..

> > I see a layout block has this replaced the
> \paper{} ?
>
> Kind-of.  See the "Paper output" section in "Output
> formats".

I will.

> > with no includes and lyrics.
>
> In addition to reading the manual, you might want to
> look at
> some examples from Mutopia
does Mutopia use lilypond 2.5/2.6?
even with lilypond stable I found much on mutopia out
of date, but I haven't visited it recently.
or LSR.

I haven't looked a the snippet site. Maybe it has a
version with no includes. I will give it a try.

Thanks
Aaron

> - Graham

Discover Yahoo!