ChordName font

From: Doug Asherman
Subject: ChordName font
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 07:07:20 -0700

Hi:

I'm having a little trouble with 2.5.26, and I'm pretty sure it's a
misunderstanding on my part. Previously, I've always set the font for
chord symbols like so:

    \context {
      \ChordNames
      \override ChordName #'font-family = #'roman
    }

With 2.5.26, I get a sans font for the chord names when I do this.

Running 2.5.26 on a Slackware Linux box with teTeX 3

Possibly related: when I have a title specified like so

title = \markup{\roman "This is my title"}

I still get CenturySchoolbook as the font (I think that's the font name
anyway).

If anyone can clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it. It may just take
a slight adjustment to my brain :-).

Doug