Re: Computer Modern fonts in Windows native

From: Rob Vlasaty
Subject: Re: Computer Modern fonts in Windows native
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:28:29 -0500

On Tue, 31 May 2005 09:29:44 VSD wrote:

>After some tweaking I was able to see EC and CM fonts by:
>
>1 - copying the folder \cygwin\usr\share\texmf\fonts\type1\ to any folder in
>the font >directory list in fonts.conf

Hey, thanks for the idea.  I finally got the font to work that I wanted.
Hooray!

I'm using Lilypond 2.5.25 native on Windows XP.  Lilypond couldn't find some of
my fonts in the windows\fonts folder.  I copied the true-type font I wanted to
the lilypond\user\share\gs\fonts folder (as it is specified in my fonts.conf
file), and it worked right away.  Yea!

Rob

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm