Maths code in header / voice names

From: Matthias Warkentin
Subject: Maths code in header / voice names
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:40:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi! I want to write a kind of play with integrated
music using Lilypond(-book) 2.4.3 and Miktex. What is
the easiest/cleanest way to call one voice \mathbb{Q}
, i.e. the mathmatical symbol for the rational
numbers? I'm not very experienced in working with
lilypond (just struggling to get the score in the text
in a nice way...) so I would be glad for a rather
detailed explanation.
Thanks,
Matthias

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de