Re: dvips fonts problem?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: dvips fonts problem?
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:30:59 +0200

Could you please provide a small example file that illustrate the
problem.

Regarding your second question, it depends on what platform you
use and what TeX distribution. At least in the xdvi included in
the teTeX 3.0 distribution, all the postscript features are shown
correctly, whereas older versions of xdvi were not able to handle
all the embedded postscript code correctly, so it's a limitation
of your dvi viewer, not of LilyPond itself.

  /Mats

Matthias Warkentin wrote:
Hi!

When I apply the command dvips -Ppdf -u+ec+mftrace.map
-u+lilypond.map on the output of lilypond-book 2.4.3
and latex some of my symbols get changed (e.g. the
symbol for rational numbers becomes an ordinary Q). Is
there a way to avoid this? And, by the way, why is it
necessary to use dvips and then ps2pdf, i.e. why can't
the dvi-viewer find the PS header file
music-drawing-routines.ps. (I suppose this is the
reason for the fact that in the .dvi file there are no
stems and other things missing)?
Cheers,
Matthias

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de