Re: Maths code in header / voice names

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Maths code in header / voice names
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:51:01 +0200

You cannot use lilypond-book together with Miktex, since
MikTeX doesn't know about the lilypond specific fonts and other
additions. However, you can use the teTeX distribution that's included
in Cygwin. If you just rerun the cygwin installation program and make
sure that the packages tetex-base and tetex-tiny are installed, this
should give you a TeX environment that is just as capable as MikTeX.
Of course, it means that you have to run the latex command in a
Cygwin command window, but I hope you can live with that.

  /Mats

Matthias Warkentin wrote:
Hi! I want to write a kind of play with integrated
music using Lilypond(-book) 2.4.3 and Miktex. What is
the easiest/cleanest way to call one voice \mathbb{Q}
, i.e. the mathmatical symbol for the rational
numbers? I'm not very experienced in working with
lilypond (just struggling to get the score in the text
in a nice way...) so I would be glad for a rather
detailed explanation.
Thanks,
Matthias

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de