address@hidden: Re: more problems with 2.5.27 :)]

From: Roman V. Isaev
Subject: address@hidden: Re: more problems with 2.5.27 :)]
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:21:46 +0400

Oops, hit reply instead of group reply

----- Forwarded message from "Roman V. Isaev" <address@hidden> -----

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:15:10 +0400
From: "Roman V. Isaev" <address@hidden>
To: Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: more problems with 2.5.27 :)

On 06/05, Bertalan Fodor wrote:
> Use the character map. Or copy this: pi??. :-)

        Umm... now that's sure an item for the FAQ :-) Unfortunately
your letter turned into '??' by too smart MTA. I never understood
why replace foreign symbols with question marks -- just to
make sure that it's unreadable?..
        Anyway it works, unfortunately it doesn't work in vim for
windows, vim pastes something strange. I had to run notepad to insert
these symbols.

--
 Roman V. Isaev         http://www.soprano-recorder.ru         Moscow, Russia

----- End forwarded message -----