Re: address@hidden: Re: more problems with 2.5.27 :)]

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: more problems with 2.5.27 :)]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:45:11 +0200

I wouldn't consider this a specific LilyPond issue. You will have
exactly the same problem if you write a text document or whatever
that requires some special characters. Especially, since people use
different editors and different operating systems, such a FAQ would
have to be extremely long to cover even the most commong cases.
I'm afraid it wouldn't help to have a list of characters in the
documentation either, since there's no guarantee that it works to
use copy/paste from the documentation reader to the editor.

   /Mats

Roman V. Isaev wrote:
Oops, hit reply instead of group reply

----- Forwarded message from "Roman V. Isaev" <address@hidden> -----