Re: lilypond 2.4.4 package on suse 9.3: dvips problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond 2.4.4 package on suse 9.3: dvips problem
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 02:25:02 -0700

On 7-Jun-05, at 2:13 AM, Robert Memering wrote:

As for the one-line-staff bug: Any news? Did you reproduce it?

I reproduced it in 2.5.27, but I didn't want to track it down at that time. I tried it again today (using 2.5.28), prepared to track it down, but it didn't occur. The template compiled correctly. (the web docs are broken, but the template on
its own is fine, when it wasn't in .27)

Try your score in .28 and see if it happens again.

Cheers,
- Graham