Re: help with 2.4.5 in Debian

From: D Josiah Boothby
Subject: Re: help with 2.4.5 in Debian
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:28:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have not used Ferenc's packages, but have been using the 2.4.5 that is in Debian Sid (I'm a little mystified as to why it didn't make it into the Sarge release) without problems.

Correction: the only problem that I had was that when I originally tried the Sid packages, the ec-fonts-mftraced was problematic. Maybe it is fixed now, but you can download a .deb from the lilypond website:

http://lilypond.org/download/fonts/

Josiah