jedit and dvi

From: Art Hixson
Subject: jedit and dvi
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:33:58 -0700

Sorry to bring this up again as there were quite a few posts a while ago. However, I couldn't seem to make much sense of them.

I'm experimenting with Jedit in XP and an unable to get the JDVI function to find the music fonts, although the PostScript viewer works fine.

I assume that I need to put the path to fonts somewhere in Jedit but I'm not finding a file or dialog in which to do this.

Otherwise, I'm having a grand time with Lilypond.