gnome and lilypond

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: gnome and lilypond
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 01:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

A question and a comment.

What is the gnome integration for lilypond all about?
Are there docs about this, and where?

I previously sent in syntax highlighting file for
gedit/lilypond.

I am now sending a taglist file which will need to be
placed in gedits /taglist directory. This file
contains many of the common tags but hardly all.
This with the syntax highlighting file is a beginning
towards making gedit an additional editor choice for
lilypond

If there is someone on the list who knows gnome and or
gedit and can write code in C, and would be willing to
work on a lilypond plugin for gedit, with me, I would
most appreciate it.

Thanks
Aaron

Discover Yahoo!