Re: 2.5.28 & png generation

From: Roman V. Isaev
Subject: Re: 2.5.28 & png generation
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:41:26 +0400

On 06/09, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > Ugh.. tried to use this. Doesn't work. If I run lilypond --png
> Try running with --verbose --png and see if that gives more information.

        It doesn't. Everything ends with "Converting to PNG..."

> > Then I went into ps2png.scm and placed the same test here:
> lilypond-ps2png.scm is not executed, see scm/ps-to-png.scm.

         Yes, I modified scm/ps-to-png.scm, not lilypond-ps2png.scm. I Did not
notice lilypond-ps2png.scm file at all.

> > Sorry, I don't know how to debug scheme...
> You're doing a fine job.

        That's not a fine job. Correct way to do it is to go to
debugger and watch what's going there. But I don't know scheme and
I don't know where to get that debugger (and to say the truth I'm
not very interested in wasting time learning yet another language
in addition to existing heap). Where I can find usable scheme debugger
to walk that part of the script?

--
 Roman V. Isaev         http://www.soprano-recorder.ru         Moscow, Russia