Re: jedit and dvi

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: jedit and dvi
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:30:16 +0200

Hi,

I uploaded a new development version.
It is not stable, but all functions that worked before, should work now as well.
There are some new functions that doesn't work (like internal pdf viewer)

Download lily4jedit-0.2.8-2 from
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=91119&package_id=121443&release_id=334169

You must unzip it into jEdit's jars directory.

There is also a new dependency, that you must install manually:
Download jtextcheck from:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jtextcheck/jtextcheck-1.0-b5-bin.tar.gz?download
It is very big, but you only need to put one jar file into jEdit's jars directory:
jtextcheck-1.0-b5.jar

I hope it will solve your problems. If not, let me know.

Bert

Art Hixson írta:

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

Finding the fonts sometimes works from the first time, sometimes doesn't. I'll put on a newer version of lily4jedit this week.

Bert

Bert were you able to fix this?

I just uninstalled lily4jedit and reinstalled it. For a short while jdvi worked very well but then something happened and it issued a message that it was building fonts. At that point the whole application froze and had to be killed. On restart, the same problem occurs. This is exactly what happened on my first post.

I like jedit very much for this type of coding and the plugin is very nice. So, I hope you can figure this one out. Let me know!

Cheers,
Arthur