Re: Re; Title on 2nd/3rd page? and Margins

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Re; Title on 2nd/3rd page? and Margins
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:51:27 -0700

On 11-Jun-05, at 6:57 AM, Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

I'm trying to learn lilypond via Studio to GO which at the moment distributes 2.2x lilypond. One thing I cannot decipher/find is how to get the title of the piece onto each page. It seems that there is a limit on the footer so it cannot go clear across the bottom of the page and nothing I read in the 'creating titles' addresses my desire.

I recommend that you install lilypond yourself; the current 2.5.x (and upcoming 2.6.0)
versions give you much more control over titles, margins, and the like.

- Graham