Re: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98

From: stk
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:58:04 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for the amazingly quick reply!

I will wait for version 2.6; a 10 MB download is feasible, even with
dialup, and I can probably use Lynx on Unix to get a fast broadband
download to my University's computer downtown (so that your site will not
be tied up for an hour), and then do a 1-hour download from the University
site to my home computer.

I replied to All, as you indicated, but the initial response (from
address@hidden) to my initial query indicated that I
shouldn't be mailing to address@hidden because I am not a member.
I had better re-read the fine print on the site to see if I can qualify
for membership.

Thank you for your help.

-- Tom Kovats