Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:36:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mats,

I tried convert-ly on one of my files, and still couldn't get lilypond to compile. Just so I know, is it:

convert-ly [oldfilename.ly] [newfilename.ly]

or

convert-ly filename.ly (thus revising the text file)?

Because this is what I tried, and kept getting errors I couldn't make out. Having followed *some* of the traffic in the list, I know there are words we don't need in 2.5.xx that were needed in 2.2.2, but I'm not up to speed in that yet.

That's where I'm wondering if I should maybe find a few good templates and plug in my data to make my songs. If I can get convert-ly to work, that I guess would save me a lot of work.

Blessings,

Fr Gordon Gilbert+

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |