Violin Fingering and Tempo

From: \"Miguel Barbosa Gonçalves\"
Subject: Violin Fingering and Tempo
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:31:38 +0100

Hi all!

I want to write a finger number under/over a note and include a horizontal
line, after the number, that spans to the next 3 notes. How can I do this?

What is the correct way of printing the tempo indication over the time
signature? I've tried \markup{ \hspace #-4.0 Adagio } on the first note. It
seems to me that this relative position could be changed if something on the
score is changed. Is there a cleaner way of doing this?

Thanks in advance,
Miguel