RE: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:51:43 -0500

Bert -

Re A)  That's not nice.  I try hard to keep c:\ clean and bury stuff in
c:\Program Files, necessary when maintaining multiple versions.

Re B)  I use v 2.4.3.  It does produce pdf when invoked from Cygwin.

Re C)  How does lilypond gather it's arguments.  Under Cygwin, I use "-f ps
<filename>".

Solved D), the strange one.  Deleted the \.jedit directory and everything in
it.  Had to reinstall plugins.  The directory was automatically recreated.

Seems a good option is to use jEdit with LilyTool, and continue to use
Cygwin instead of Console.  Does this bypass any neat features?

                                       - Bruce