Re: changing default font

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: changing default font
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:45:06 +0200

I hope the ec-fonts-mftraced package was installed successfully as
well, since it contains that fonts used for titles and markup.
By the way, if you for some reason have teTeX version 3.0 instead
of the default 2.04 in testing, than you have to fix some
incompatibilities as is described in some emails in the mailing
list archives.

   /Mats

Sterling Sympatico wrote:
Hi Graham,

I am running lilypond 2.4.5 in Debian "testing" meaning I grab the
source from the Debian "sid" distro.  I run Debian "testing" which is
Sarge with some newer packages.  This was problem evident before Sarge
came out.  I see that when I run xdvi file.dvi, it looks fine (fonts do)
but when I look at the same .ps or .pdf file (all generated when I ran
lilypond file.ly), the strange fixed-space font is there.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Sterling