Re: Problem with opening "Cygwin"

From: Andy Rich
Subject: Re: Problem with opening "Cygwin"
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:22:25 -0700

I installed the 2.5 "Development Branch" instead of the 2.4 CygWin
one.  Simply clicking the "install" link gave me an exe I downloaded
and ran, which set everything up.  Then you can just create a .ly file
in your favorite text editor and double-click it to have it run
through LilyPond and output beautiful PDFs.

At the bottom of this page are instructions for uninstalling:
http://lilypond.org/web/install/windows.  (If you have nothing else
under CygWin, you can just toast the whole directory.)

Good luck!

-ATR-