Re: triplet over half note

From: Sterling Sympatico
Subject: Re: triplet over half note
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:48:03 -0400

Hi Mats,

I didn't know this (the 2.5 manual would apply to 2.4).  I do run 2.4
but will start using the 2.5 manual.  Your syntax for the triplet over
half notes was very much appreciated.  I had everything except the <<>>
and the order of the notes correct.  The manual is extremely valuable to
me.  As is the help from other users.

Sterling MacNay