FW: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98

From: Fairchild
Subject: FW: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:36:02 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Fairchild [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 3:10 PM
To: 'Bertalan Fodor'
Subject: RE: LilyPond 2.4.2 for Windows 98

Bert -

I vaguely recall your mention that LilyTool would bloom sweet music if only
c:\cygwin was populated.  Did that with LilyPond v 2.4.6 in Windows XP.

You also suggested lily4jedit-0.2.8-3.  Did that, under cygwin, as
c:\cygwin\jEdit.  DVI point-and-click is working and Plugins > Plugin
Options > LilyTool now allows for convenient versatile control of command
lines -- nice feature.

Using a bucket of TLC, things are as advertised.  My list of annoyances gets
shorter with experience.

Successfully posted the question re keyboard shortcut fonts to
address@hidden three days ago.  (Note "users" is plural.)
No response.  LilyPond certainly has a more helpful community.

Thanks for your product, your pointers and your patience.

                             - Bruce