Re: Extending beamed stems

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: Re: Extending beamed stems
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:22:56 +0200

Your suggested solution seems to be the way to do it. I tried it quickly, but
the NoteColumn #'force-hshift didn't do anything. Now, that may be because I am
not using the 2.5 yet and i didn't start looking in the manual for a way to
achieve this in 2.4. I will upgrade and try again and in any event, you have
pointed me in the right direction, and I am sure i will be able to find out. I
am still curious to find out why the Voice.Beam #'X-extent and Voice.Beam
#'extra-offset doesn't have any effect. This was what I tried at first. Anybody
knows why me and Daniel are unsuccessful in getting the desired effect?