Re: scm functions scope and arguments

From: VSD
Subject: Re: scm functions scope and arguments
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:20:47 +0200

Nicolas, your answer was very helpful - thanks

There should not be parens alone on a line. When you read Lisp or Scheme
code, parentheses are not that important, what you look at is
indentation.

Me coming from C/C++ and pascal, I find scheme quite hard to read actually, but I guess it's a matter of being used to it. Thanks for the hint, I'll follow it :)