Re: 2.4.5-2 from fink errors

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: 2.4.5-2 from fink errors
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:35:21 -0700

On 28-Jun-05, at 9:44 PM, Matthew Peltzer wrote:

I just installed lilypond version 2.4.5-2 on OS X via fink, and when
attempting to process the attached file, I receive this output:

I recommend that you try the 2.6.0 package; it has many improvements
over the old 2.4.5 version.

I had a glance at the file, but did not see anything obviously wrong.
Any ideas?

Check the composer.  Using a text editor with syntax highlighting can
be very helpful in finding such errors.

Cheers,
- Graham