Re: bug is spacing first note on stave

From: Sterling Sympatico
Subject: Re: bug is spacing first note on stave
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:07:32 -0400

Mats,

Thanks a lot.  That was the issue.  I just edited the define-grobs.scm
file (which I found easier than trying to write the proper syntax in my
.ly file as an \override) and it worked.

I need to keep reading on how to put in these override commands and
where to actually put them.  Syntax is still a little odd for me but I
am guessing that if I learn some basic scheme, it might be a benefit.

Cheers,

Sterling