Re: Feature request - contemporary trill indications

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Feature request - contemporary trill indications
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:54:56 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
On Thursday 30 June 2005 13.14, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

If you're willing to pay for the development, I could implement this as
a small feature.

Hi,

Is there somewhere a list of features which you are willing to implement for a fee?

No. I'm willing to implement almost everything for a fee. The only conditions are that there must be a sane way to implement it, and that it is useful for the larger LilyPond audience.