no PDF generated whit lily 2.4.6 in Cygwin

From: anders stenberg
Subject: no PDF generated whit lily 2.4.6 in Cygwin
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:14:16 +0300

Hello!

Seems to  be the season of problems generating PDF- s.
Have run Lilypond 2.4.2  for some time on Cygwin whith a jEdit Editor front.
Did update recently to 2.4.6 but didnt get PDF- s any more.
Have tied to re install including manually deleting the whole Cygwin set up and installing anew one. I still dont get any PDF- s (anoying since getting the output for print in a format anybody can print after getting a Acrobat reader is one of the things I like about lilypond.

sugestions to get it working as it used to? Is this a bug?

Anders Stenberg