Re: how to make one voice smaller

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: how to make one voice smaller
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:37:44 +0200

Take a look at the section in the manual called
"Selecting notation font size" (at least that's what
it's called in the manual for version 2.6, but that text
should apply also to earlier versions in case you haven't
upgraded yet).
Especially, read the last lines to find out that you can say
\small or \tiny

   /Mats